TC1 FEEDBACK: New save system and Implementations

Information on new updates to the shard as well as what's to come
Death

Post by Death »

We encourage players to give us feedback and discuss the following changes on the Test Centre 1 server:

- The new save system. If you notice any problems with item saving, lag issues, or anything else that seems to be happening out of the ordinary, please post it here

- Any problems concerning the 7th character creation slot. If you cannot create a character or if you are having any problems with the 7th character slot.

- Any problems with tiles, houses (except for UOSA doors), etc etc. Any ter mur areas and tiles you are unable to walk on (Red moongates in the gate room)

- Plants and their growth check timers (IE: If they are not growing or going through growth checks like they are supposed to)

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:5901, old post ID:35666
Red Squirrel

Post by Red Squirrel »

I highly encourage everyone to test this. I have made the [restart command available to all for testing. This will do a controlled restart and when it comes back, everything should have saved properly. Please report any issues.

Things that need to be tested:

- Champion spawn (state, etc)
- Guilds (changes, additions of players, ranks etc)
- Events (I have made the events happen more often, though it does require at least 2 people online)
- houses - customizations, commited/non commited, lockdowns, moving create items etc...
- player vendors/contracts
- general item/mobile changes/moves.

As I think of other specifics I will add them.

The more people test this stuff and the more confirmations I get that all is ok, the faster we can release. I have been testing this stuff myself and need to continue to do so, but the more people who test, the best chance of catching anything I may have missed.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:5901, old post ID:35716
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
ggkthx

Post by ggkthx »

We'll check on vendor/guild and champ stuff as soon as we get a chance.
And actually, can mess with houses and events while we're on there too.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:5901, old post ID:35717
I didn't choose the Fel life, the Fel life chose me.
Death

Post by Death »

ggkthx wrote:We'll check on vendor/guild and champ stuff as soon as we get a chance.
And actually, can mess with houses and events while we're on there too.
We appreciate any players who are able to log on and test the new save structure on TC1.

On the developer side, we have been able to test a large number of mobiles, items and other systems going on at one time and how they will react with the new save system. We have not been able to test the player side of things as thoroughly so it greatly helps when players are around to notice anything unusual as the game has a lot of small details that can go unnoticed.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do on the test centre to make testing easier or more enjoyable while you play around the world with the new save system.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:5901, old post ID:35718