Barracoon too skurred?

This is where you can make suggestions or report bugs that you've found
Ixxie

Barracoon too skurred?

Post by Ixxie »

i did the whole champ today, got him down to about 4%...and then he despawned. Just poofed. my laptop nearly interfaced with my bedroom wall. So i left it alone until i wasn't seeing red anymore, tried to reactivate it...nothing. i've clearly killed him so many times he doesn't want to play anymore, but can you maybe shackle him to the altar?

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6583, old post ID:38453
Red Squirrel

Barracoon too skurred?

Post by Red Squirrel »

It may have decided to teleport off screen, the AI can be pretty crafty once it's low health. Did you end up finding it or is it really gone? Ex: is Altar still red?

Edit: I just found him, and he's back to full health unfortunately. He had a rat name, so he probably turned into a rat and was hard to find.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6583, old post ID:38454
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Ixxie

Barracoon too skurred?

Post by Ixxie »

yeah he ratted up (down), but i scoured the shit out of that place. where is he??

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6583, old post ID:38456
Daelan

Barracoon too skurred?

Post by Daelan »

If you did not make those "advances towards him' Maybe he would not run away he knows when he says "NO" your going to kill him !!
Come on the dude is in to Rats I say we rename the little bastard to "Willard" (the 1970s movie not the remake)

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6583, old post ID:38457
Not Everday Will Someone Make You Happy
BUT
Everyday Someone Will Piss You Off
ggkthx

Barracoon too skurred?

Post by ggkthx »

You got outsmarted by a rat. :lol:

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6583, old post ID:38467
I didn't choose the Fel life, the Fel life chose me.
Death

Barracoon too skurred?

Post by Death »

I've always wondered if the ratform and incognito mode were at all effective. Crafty vermine hording flautist.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6583, old post ID:38468
Ixxie

Barracoon too skurred?

Post by Ixxie »

i found him, spanked him, and took his hat away. Wraith form doesn't deter the rat thing, i don't think incognito worked terribly well either.

Also, Bubbles, you're way too sick to be making fun of me :(

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6583, old post ID:38472
ggkthx

Barracoon too skurred?

Post by ggkthx »

I think Incognito works, but it doesn't really last long enough and I swear he turns you into a rat the second it wears off.
Or it doesn't work and I didn't notice I got rat formed while Incognito was up. Definitely used to work though.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6583, old post ID:38473
Death

Barracoon too skurred?

Post by Death »

ggkthx wrote:I think Incognito works, but it doesn't really last long enough and I swear he turns you into a rat the second it wears off.
Or it doesn't work and I didn't notice I got rat formed while Incognito was up. Definitely used to work though.
Oh was talking about Barracoon. He changes into a ratman and hides himself inside a horde of ratmen in order to trick everyone.

I believe the only thing that protects against his ratman attack would be polymorph, incognito or kin paint.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6583, old post ID:38474
ggkthx

Barracoon too skurred?

Post by ggkthx »

Ah, yeah. Do we have kin paint? I loved that stuff but any time I tried to farm the ingredients from savages here they weren't dropping any.
Could it just be for sale somewhere? Or maybe better yet, the berries to make it for sale somewhere? Shouldn't be too cheap, but would be cool.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6583, old post ID:38477
Death

Barracoon too skurred?

Post by Death »

ggkthx wrote:Ah, yeah. Do we have kin paint? I loved that stuff but any time I tried to farm the ingredients from savages here they weren't dropping any.
Could it just be for sale somewhere? Or maybe better yet, the berries to make it for sale somewhere? Shouldn't be too cheap, but would be cool.
You can make kin paint with sufficient cooking skill (80.0 skill). It's in the cooking menu under preparations.

It is only the female savages (regular savages and shaman) that can drop tribal berries when slain, as they are the ones in their tribe who make the paint out of berries and flour.

There should also be a spawner near the berry trees that will rarely drop berries on the ground. I'll have to check to make sure that this one exists though.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6583, old post ID:38478