can I join a guild plz?

Any guild related threads (such as recruiting), faction talk, and forum pvp goes here
The Dr Thunder

can I join a guild plz?

Post by The Dr Thunder »

I might need a suit or 10, you will have to teach me how to pvp, I don't know how to get to felucca, i can rage quit at any moment, and I can't figure out vent or teamspeak.

do you have any pets I can have?

seriously though, lookin to try to play some weekdays between 3:30pm-7pm EST while the wife is still at work.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6177, old post ID:36896
ggkthx

can I join a guild plz?

Post by ggkthx »

You sound like exactly what we're looking for.

We look forward to your begging for items and rage quitting.

(also, I have the hats you required)

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6177, old post ID:36897
I didn't choose the Fel life, the Fel life chose me.
The Dr Thunder

can I join a guild plz?

Post by The Dr Thunder »

anyone usually on from 3-7pm EST? I am not lookin to get crazy into the game like before, like doing 3 or 4 baracoons a day crazy, but it would be cool to hook up and play instead of logging in and not seeing anyone around.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6177, old post ID:36900
ggkthx

can I join a guild plz?

Post by ggkthx »

I can be on then unless I'm busy with my son.
I expect we have a few more people that are normally on then or can be on then if anything is going on.
I know 2 of our members have been busy with stuff IRL and haven't been on as of late. One is moving and should be back after that.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6177, old post ID:36902
I didn't choose the Fel life, the Fel life chose me.
Plas

can I join a guild plz?

Post by Plas »

Omg wtf, you gunna let this newb in your guild. I hate you *Ragequit*

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6177, old post ID:36922
Anonymous

can I join a guild plz?

Post by Anonymous »

see this number 45 , we shall not revisit its origins . In the 94-95 season Michael Jordan came back after the All-Star jersey through this number was 23, Jordan has retired , retired jersey league rules do not need to appear in court in Jordan on the choice of the University of 45, in the quarter after the Bulls game against the Magic , when a player is responsible for defending Michael Jordan Michael Jordan comeback irony is obviously not on the 23rd , 45 severe , Jordan was furious , I do not know where to find a No. 23 jersey , and wear the game , scored results 45 points, while the Bulls still lost that series , but Jordan has forced Union withdrew its proposal to the 95-96 season,replica watches, Jordan has put the number 23 jersey , and has hit the finals ,Wholesale Replica New Era Caps, winning the title. Therefore, Jordan is the first and only history can match players to wear jersey retired . Therefore, in our time in the future we continue to see AJ shoes in this magic number there , This time we see this Air Jordan XI Retro 'Concord' is still in the first year of the white Air Jordan XI shoes are black patent leather color rendering, but in the heel and the shoe lining adds a Like the collection of friends can look at this alternative number of shoes .

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6177, old post ID:37290