NSA surveillance program

Controversial topics such as politics, religion, news that turns controversial etc
Bookworm

NSA surveillance program

Post by Bookworm »

Does it bother you the that National Security Agency has been collecting phone records? Do you think they are collecting any other information that hasn't been revealed yet?

Perhaps they ask libraries to reveal when certain bomb-making books have been checked out. Or books with the word Jihad in the title.

Or perhaps they are notified when the word Jihad is used in a forum post.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:4034, old post ID:70157
Red Squirrel

NSA surveillance program

Post by Red Squirrel »

Yeah I think their surveillance agenda is pretty crazy, and demonstration of a police state, and government oppression. Those infidels! No seriously though I think they are going way too far. The issue is they will now be able to pick apart everything people do and say and if they don't like somebody they're bound to find something they can prosecute against.

This has been going on for a long time though, but now they're just doing it even more. ex: direct access to major website servers like Facebook etc.

AF is hosted in Canada though, so you should not have to worry about your post being immediately intercepted, but I'm sure they do have web crawlers too. Praise alah!

Got to admit, some of their tech, such as the surveillance drones used throughout the US is da bomb.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:4034, old post ID:70161
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!