Iceteks mediamonkey player skin.

Discuss or show off various digital art creations including photos
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

made a new thread for this player that way we can keep them straight easier :o

this is what it looks like so far.

:banghead: :rolleyes: :no no no: no peeking triple already showed you
a sneek peek in the old winamp skin thread. but that is an old screenshot of the concept i have several images to use and several buttons sets i made the one triple is making, so when finished triple will get to pick all the ones he wants from the ones he made and the ones i made. <_>

then i will get to pick the ones he picked cause i am letting him control what the buttons look like if he don't want any of mine then he don't want them so
goes the same with the player background image i have a couple of them he can pick from to use to make the buttons work with. then i pick the one for the background of the player so this is a co-op'ed skin for the player anyway. :)

the spreadsheet theme skin i already have done. its about 85% the same as you see in his sneak peek post. B) :awesome:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:5142, old post ID:39318
roving cowboy/ keith
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

:banghead: not another teaser post. :unsure: well i thought i would make another one :( guess i better not then. B)

so how about a post to say

:banana: IT IS FINISHED NO MORE WAITING. :awesome: :banana:

is that post an alright one. ;)

as you can tell by reading the forum posts this was a joint effort.
Triple made all the buttons. and the ice block used for the ratings.
and the splash screen,

i did everything else i even tried to get a frozen easter island moai ice cube in the skin but triple thought it was out of place in the skin. so i tried to get a frozen shopping cart picture i found from a canada web site about the storm in 1998 or so.
nope that didn't work either so i thought um i'll get one in on him and showed him a skull ice cube. but he did not want that either, he is tough on art work. but i got red squirrel on the snowmobile and thats enough fun art for me in the skin. but that moai is looking very lonely now. :roflmao2:

here is the link to go download it.

my skydrive live download site.

no more waiting is right i got it posted for download on my host site.
this is an 960 wide by 600 high screen shot. this skin is :handintest: only use able on a screen size no smaller then 800 wide x 600 high.

the player is 798 pixels wide and 110 pixels high so can't go on smaller screens.
here is the screen shot.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:5142, old post ID:39322
roving cowboy/ keith
Triple6_wild

Post by Triple6_wild »

Really the tiki man didn't belong :roflmao2: Put him in a jungle skin :lol:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:5142, old post ID:39326

Wait what?
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Triple6_wild wrote: Really the tiki man didn't belong :roflmao2: Put him in a jungle skin :lol:
i put him in a skin made for huge flat screens.

some one told me the skin was too punk for them? i did not know it was in punk style i'm a better artist then i thought i can do different styles and not even know it?

:banana:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:5142, old post ID:39472
roving cowboy/ keith