Gold Ledger/Master Storage

This is where you can make suggestions or report bugs that you've found
Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Gold Ledger is more custom as the Master Storage is more OSI like i think? Master storage is absolutely wonderful as it lets you loot things with the [loot command that you have selected into the bag, also auto loots gold with no weight and you can extract it in checks right on the spot which is pretty nifty.

Just a thought ^_^

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6621, old post ID:38638
Ixxie

Post by Ixxie »

sure sounds great

while we're on suggestions, i suggest matty play more lest he find himself e-stalked and pranked without abandon.

IT WILL BE ABANDONLESS.

(f'reals though this would be awesome)

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6621, old post ID:38639
Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Re-downloading my 7015 now, Been playing a random PvM only server & Demise. Let me tell you... It sucks lmao

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6621, old post ID:38641
Ixxie

Post by Ixxie »

dain bramage?

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6621, old post ID:38642
Shanks

Post by Shanks »

ever since the day i was born... drugs is what they used to say i was on..

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6621, old post ID:38643
Death

Post by Death »

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but are you talking more along the lines of a single gold account? For example, have all your gold pooled into a single account and do away with the need for physical currency?

We have talked about going more towards an account based system instead of character based, particularly for collections as it's a pain to have to accumulate points on a single character.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6621, old post ID:38644
Shanks

Post by Shanks »

It's partly this yes, however partly a system where you have a ledger blessed in your back or a backpack blessed (master storage) and you can use the command [loot for the ledger it will eliminate corpses and pick up gold if no other players are around, for the master storage it will loot stuff you have selected it to loot and eliminate corpses if no players are around, both do away with the need for holding gold in your backpack freeing up space making some of uo's more annoying aspects disappear, atleast imo lol :p

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6621, old post ID:38649
Red Squirrel

Post by Red Squirrel »

Do you mean like some kind of server side auto loot? It's something I've kinda pondered on. If you are the sole person with loot rights on a corpse it could automatically loot the gold and other items that you choose from a menu. This would be a big enough system to create if we want to do it right, but it could be neat to add, as a wishlist item.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6621, old post ID:38650
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Somewhat yes, the idea behind it is that if you finish barracoon, you say [loot or [clear or something like this and it'll auto get the gold from the ground and deposit it into your ledger, costing a base weight of like 5-10 stones for the ledger, enabling you to farm for longer periods of time and whatnot because you don't need BoS or you don't have to hold gold.

Trailing from this topic though, it would be cool if we just basically did away with gold in your bank as well and it was just a balance for all characters on the account and when you dropped gold in your bank it just deposited it in and counted it up.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6621, old post ID:38653
Death

Post by Death »

Shanks wrote:Somewhat yes, the idea behind it is that if you finish barracoon, you say [loot or [clear or something like this and it'll auto get the gold from the ground and deposit it into your ledger, costing a base weight of like 5-10 stones for the ledger, enabling you to farm for longer periods of time and whatnot because you don't need BoS or you don't have to hold gold.

Trailing from this topic though, it would be cool if we just basically did away with gold in your bank as well and it was just a balance for all characters on the account and when you dropped gold in your bank it just deposited it in and counted it up.
Not a far fetched idea. Never got the need for having physical gold or character based currency/points. It would make sense to go account based instead and just add gold to your balance from your bank. Can look towards going that route in the future.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6621, old post ID:38654
Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Great!

The ledger is just very nifty, imo. makes farming a bit less grindy :P

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6621, old post ID:38655
ggkthx

Post by ggkthx »

Your face is grindy. :roll:

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6621, old post ID:38737
I didn't choose the Fel life, the Fel life chose me.
Shanks

Post by Shanks »

bumping this post as OSI has moved towards account based currency system, since the base of the system is there we could look more towards this as well as lowering the weight of gold if it is not already.

Also yay for coming back.... again.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6621, old post ID:39023
Shanks

Post by Shanks »

also to add to this suggestion list rather than make a new post

Make Bankers able to be used from inside tailor/smith/mage/carp shops

Make vendors pull gold from your bank rather than having to be in your pack (Non player vendors)

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6621, old post ID:39024
Death

Post by Death »

Shanks wrote:also to add to this suggestion list rather than make a new post

Make vendors pull gold from your bank rather than having to be in your pack (Non player vendors)
I think the gold from bank thing happens automatically after 1000 gold but will check.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6621, old post ID:39029
ggkthx

Post by ggkthx »

Death wrote:
Shanks wrote:also to add to this suggestion list rather than make a new post

I think the gold from bank thing happens automatically after 1000 gold but will check.
This PLEASE. If it sort of works that way, is it possible to just edit the value it pulls from bank? So annoying to have infinite gold in bank, try and buy something and be told I don't have the money. So then I need to run to bank and withdraw 600 gold or whatever. BLECH

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6621, old post ID:39034
I didn't choose the Fel life, the Fel life chose me.