Simple Reminder.

Any guild related threads (such as recruiting), faction talk, and forum pvp goes here
Shanks

Simple Reminder.

Post by Shanks »

RUN! is a Faction PvP Guild, if you're in felucca without a RUN! tag you're fair game to be killed. Even most of the RUN? which is the farming guild, will kill you. It is a part of the game, I'm tired of the 3 days people have been on i've had to listen to them complain about getting pk'd.

QQ and stay in tram. -__-

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6062, old post ID:36512
ggkthx

Simple Reminder.

Post by ggkthx »

Shanks wrote:RUN! is a Faction PvP Guild, if you're in felucca without a RUN! tag you're fair game to be killed. Even most of the RUN? which is the farming guild, will kill you. It is a part of the game, I'm tired of the 3 days people have been on i've had to listen to them complain about getting pk'd.

QQ and stay in tram. -__-
I'm Wayne Brady, and I support this message.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6062, old post ID:36514
I didn't choose the Fel life, the Fel life chose me.
ggkthx

Simple Reminder.

Post by ggkthx »

In a somewhat related note I've been trying to think of some fun Fel events to 'give back' to the community so to speak.

I don't have a large enough guild to offer any sort of guarantee of safety if you come to an event we run in Fel, but I can at least guarantee that WE won't kill you and will make every effort to ensure that everyone gets home safely.

Currently thinking of doing one of the more difficult spawns that people might not otherwise normally get to attempt, or something of that nature.
We would bring enough people to do the spawn on our own to ensure that regardless of how many other people come along it would be doable. If anyone is interested in this it would help if you can PM me so I can keep track of who might be interested, include some sort of contact info if possible, or I'll just PM you back with more info.

If anyone has any requests/ideas for other events that RUN could help with also let me know.

And as a reminder, we are offering free LRC items to new players. Other assistance may be available to new players so please let me know if you are new and need help.

I'm working on/considering a temporary 'off-limits' (meaning we won't mess with you) for players completely new to the shard or new to UO, this would be a guild you'd join so you can be identified as off-limits from us, and from anyone else willing to extend this courtesy to new players. I need to discuss this with the guild still though and make sure it would go smoothly.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6062, old post ID:36515
I didn't choose the Fel life, the Fel life chose me.