Deco Items

This is where you can make suggestions or report bugs that you've found
ggkthx

Deco Items

Post by ggkthx »

I'm guessing that Globe of Sosaria, and the 9th edition furniture sets (shadow and crystal) are not available on AoV?

Could they be? In any reasonable amount of time?
It would be cool if those items were craftable in some fashion, even if it was difficult, but I believe you said adding craftable items is harder than one would think?

Would love to see broken furniture craftable in some fashion too. :)
Like make a regular item, then beat on it somehow and you'd have a 50-50 chance of making the broken version of that item, or destroying it completely.
:)

The furniture sets seem like they'd be fine donation items. But would still love to see them craftable in some fashion. Very high difficulty and rare ingredients could balance that out vs donating for the set instantly or trying to craft them, plus if you wanted say just a bunch of 1 of the pieces that would be possible. Heck since the shadow and crystal sets are reminiscent of 'magic' furniture maybe the shadow items could require 1k of each necro reg and crystal magery regs, plus whatever mats it needs. Just throwing stuff out there, and it wouldn't suck making regs relevant in some fashion again. Alchemy aside.

Oh, and bookcases with books too, that's a good one. :)

Some of these items working their way into the vet reward system might not suck either. How many monster statues does one really need?

Ok, I think I'm done wishful thinking for now. :)

OH wait, and reintroduce tombstones as a craftable item maybe? With stonecrafting, needing a lot of granite, maybe some grave dust, whatever. Another item I don't think should be *easy* to make like say a chair, but at least possible to make.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:5884, old post ID:35582
I didn't choose the Fel life, the Fel life chose me.
Death

Deco Items

Post by Death »

ggkthx wrote:I'm guessing that Globe of Sosaria, and the 9th edition furniture sets (shadow and crystal) are not available on AoV?

Could they be? In any reasonable amount of time?
It would be cool if those items were craftable in some fashion, even if it was difficult, but I believe you said adding craftable items is harder than one would think?

Would love to see broken furniture craftable in some fashion too. :)
Like make a regular item, then beat on it somehow and you'd have a 50-50 chance of making the broken version of that item, or destroying it completely.
:)

The furniture sets seem like they'd be fine donation items. But would still love to see them craftable in some fashion. Very high difficulty and rare ingredients could balance that out vs donating for the set instantly or trying to craft them, plus if you wanted say just a bunch of 1 of the pieces that would be possible. Heck since the shadow and crystal sets are reminiscent of 'magic' furniture maybe the shadow items could require 1k of each necro reg and crystal magery regs, plus whatever mats it needs. Just throwing stuff out there, and it wouldn't suck making regs relevant in some fashion again. Alchemy aside.

Oh, and bookcases with books too, that's a good one. :)

Some of these items working their way into the vet reward system might not suck either. How many monster statues does one really need?

Ok, I think I'm done wishful thinking for now. :)

OH wait, and reintroduce tombstones as a craftable item maybe? With stonecrafting, needing a lot of granite, maybe some grave dust, whatever. Another item I don't think should be *easy* to make like say a chair, but at least possible to make.
We are currently planning on working those items into the game. There's a lot of sorting going on with what we currently have in the game to make room for the other items.

There are several things missing such as anniversary items, item decor sets, collections etc etc. All will be available in due time.

It's not so much a problem adding the item to the game, mostly finding out where to put it and how it should drop.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:5884, old post ID:35583