Endor Revived

General discussions about shards
demostenes

Endor Revived

Post by demostenes »

Endor is a popular MMORPG based on the Ultima Online. It has a long tradition of game development and player support dating back to the early 2000s. Exp/Lvl system, custom map, dozens of cities, hundreds of dungeons and quests. Lots of new graphics for items and NPCs (over hundred) and ClassicUO client for fluent gameplay. 5.10.2023 shard was restarted from scratch and has been modernized with a huge update to classes, map, dungeons, systems and much more. With experienced staff always ready to help if you have a problem, and a community to guide you if you get lost, this is an excellent time to begin your adventure. The legend continues with you! Currently 350-430 players in the peak.

https://www.endor-revived.com/
Red Squirrel

Re: Endor Revived

Post by Red Squirrel »

Welcome to the new forum, you're the first to sign up through the new registration process since the launch (a couple hours ago) so I'm glad to see it worked out ok.
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
demostenes

Post by demostenes »

Red Squirrel wrote:
> Welcome to the new forum, you're the first to sign up through the new
> registration process since the launch (a couple hours ago) so I'm glad to
> see it worked out ok.
Thanks, now we have to make UOG status working.
Red Squirrel

Post by Red Squirrel »

What kind of issues are you having with making it show up?
demostenes

Post by demostenes »

It simply does not show on UOG. We have test script, which is testing that we are returning proper values on that packet and it returns same fields as any other random shard (which is visible), but we are not visible. Can you try to call us, what we are returning?
demostenes

Post by demostenes »

What exactly it does on network level? I am dropping all not established or related connections on FW. Is poller IP stil 192.99.10.155?
Red Squirrel

Post by Red Squirrel »

Poller IP should be 144.217.157.4 now.

Also are you running an older version of Sphere? I noticed the packet does not seem to work with some servers.

I've been meaning to figure out something for that, where I can disable to check on a per case basis so that such shards can still show online if a simple connection to the port works.
Red Squirrel

Post by Red Squirrel »

I just got it to show up. For some reason it was offline inactive, and it never tried to poll again. Normally it should repoll at some point. Should be good now! I will have to look into why that happened though.
demostenes

Post by demostenes »

Thanks a lot! Just fyi, it is not sphere, but latest POL.
demostenes

Post by demostenes »

We've noticed that https://www.uogateway.com/shard.php?id=1194&act=view uses runuo format (ex. ServUO, Name=Eventine, Age=5, Clients=80, Items=2061094, Chars=68490, Mem=3302798K, Ver=2) whereas we send this one POL, Name=Endor Revived, Age=7472, Ver=100.1.0 - Never Gonna Give You Up, TZ=1, EMail=endorrevived@gmail.com, URL=https://www.endor-revived.com/, Clients=131 - is it ok for us to send the runuo fromat as well?
Red Squirrel

Post by Red Squirrel »

That should work. I'd have to double check the code but think it only cares that it gets something back, then it looks for "clients=" part.

This thread goes over how the poller works: viewtopic.php?t=5928