Obama vs. McCain Debate

Controversial topics such as politics, religion, news that turns controversial etc
Stasi

Obama vs. McCain Debate

Post by Stasi »

Anyone else watch the debate? Obama "won" this one, hands down. I think McCain would be a terrible choice for President. I know I've ranted about Obama in the past and said I couldn't vote for or otherwise support the guy, but between the two candidates, Obama is the most sensible. If I vote in the Presidential election, I will vote for Obama. I am 100% opposed to voting for McCain so if Obama says or does something between now and election day to lose my confidence, I won't vote in the Presidential race.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3648, old post ID:66982
Chris Vogel

Obama vs. McCain Debate

Post by Chris Vogel »

I didn’t see the point in watching it, although I was thinking of going to Nashville. I’ll search around the various news sites and get a recap later.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3648, old post ID:66988
fragged one

Obama vs. McCain Debate

Post by fragged one »

the debates are completely pointless. we know that both obama and mccain will be more of the same that we've had for 40 years +. we need people other than democrats and republicans up there.

i was going to write in ron paul, but since paul backs chuck baldwin, that's where my vote goes.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3648, old post ID:67310
no u!
Red Squirrel

Obama vs. McCain Debate

Post by Red Squirrel »

I still like the fact that our election started and ended before the US one. In fact, I think we had TWO elections since the US one started. They keep calling elections ahead of schedule here because the liberals are scammers but they always win.

Some politicians may be dumb, but the ones who vote for them are even dumber. :P

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3648, old post ID:67312
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Stasi

Obama vs. McCain Debate

Post by Stasi »

Heh, watching the debates for Idaho representatives to the House and Senate is funny. One of the candidates actually changed his name to "Pro-Life".

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3648, old post ID:67353