Mass Effect

Discuss or show off various digital art creations including photos
Chyse

Mass Effect

Post by Chyse »

So i went to my buddy's house over the weekend and played Mass Effect. I only played for a total of probably like 8 hours, and i'm strongly addicted lol. You play a person that you create with a really detailed character creation screen, and you can choose his or her life prior to the beginning of the game and you can choose his or her specialization and stuff. It's REALLY awesome. I'm a tactical dude or something, i've got tech skill but i'm good with snipers and pistols.

Anyways, i'm super addicted to this game, but it's at my friend's house and i can't play it till this weekend. And i want to talk about it cause i can't get it out of my mind. Has anybody else played it? Tell me what ur character is like, paragon or renegade and stuff? lol.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3450, old post ID:63233
"Your neighbor was kind enough to let us rip him off and burn his furniture for no reason."-ATHF
"He said no, Err. With his foot." -ATHF
"Please, stop fueling my silent rage." -ATHF
robonightmare

Mass Effect

Post by robonightmare »

Oh my god, best game ever!

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3450, old post ID:64738
This message has been brought to you by the American Stupid Signature Association of America (ASSAA)
Chyse

Mass Effect

Post by Chyse »

Definately. It's sooo awesome. Have you beaten it yet?
By the way, if you haven't, make sure Liara likes you a lot...be very nice to her lol...you'll find out why later.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3450, old post ID:64753
"Your neighbor was kind enough to let us rip him off and burn his furniture for no reason."-ATHF
robonightmare

Mass Effect

Post by robonightmare »

Uhhh, well, like you, I only played it for about an hour at a friend's house. I LOVED IT.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3450, old post ID:64788
This message has been brought to you by the American Stupid Signature Association of America (ASSAA)
Chyse

Mass Effect

Post by Chyse »

Well i went back to my friend's house a few times and finished the game. You need to beat it. Get very friendly with Liara and beat the game. It's soooo awesome... trust me, just do it...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3450, old post ID:64805
Gubs

Mass Effect

Post by Gubs »

Is it console or PC?

I'm thinking about reactivating my EQ account. I'm so tired of WoW right now. I'm a shadowpriest that HATES healing and i've already got a 4/5 S2 healing set. Oh and PvP is where the real men play.

I heard they got new dev's for EQ and its back how it used to be. Moderate / easy leveling speed, great graphics, unique spell animations, etc.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3450, old post ID:64811
(Server first ZG tiger FTW. =P)
robonightmare

Mass Effect

Post by robonightmare »

goalguarder12 wrote: Well i went back to my friend's house a few times and finished the game. You need to beat it. Get very friendly with Liara and beat the game. It's soooo awesome... trust me, just do it...
You get to have sex with her, don't you?

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3450, old post ID:64856
fcbayer

Mass Effect

Post by fcbayer »

its great that you guys can play the game and all however for me i can not play it on my PC because of a system error or somthing so anyways have any ideas of how to with please tell me :(

(the game simply stops working once i try starting it and all)

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3450, old post ID:68801
manadren

Mass Effect

Post by manadren »

Haven't seen you here in a while. Welcome back! :D

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3450, old post ID:68803
fcbayer

Mass Effect

Post by fcbayer »

well yeah sorry about that i had alot of work to do.
thanks you anyways

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3450, old post ID:68804